Hansen Land Brokers – Alberta land brokerage firm
Hansen Land Brokers is a boutique land brokerage firm located just twenty minutes south of Calgary, Alberta in the town of High River. After twenty years of specializing in the sale and purchase of agricultural, development, investment and transitional land based assets in Alberta, Hansen Land Brokers has the transaction-based experience, the professional knowledge and up-to-date education to provide you with the right guidance when preparing to either sell or buy all types of land, be it for agricultural, recreational, development or investment purposes.
Our project-oriented approach allows us to spend more time, effort and resources on each individual property and client giving us the best possible chance at achieving a positive result.
As proof of our continued quest to “better ourselves to better serve our clients” 2011 saw us receive the prestigious Accredited Land Consultants designation by the Realtors® Land Institute, only the second brokerage in Western Canada to do so. Achieving the ALC designation requires successful completion of a rigorous education program, a proven track record of performance, and a commitment to professionalism.
When you’re selling, buying, looking to invest or planning to in the future, contact us for a consultation.
- CBC News, Dec 12, 2013 - CPP buys Saskatchewan’s Assiniboia Farmland for $128M
- Economic Freedom of North America – 2013
- Calgary and Edmonton displace Toronto and Vancouver as top real estate markets Limited supply in Calgary pushes rents higher.
– Calgary Herald November 6, 2012
- Calgary leads in commercial real estate investment options. Total returns of 21.6 per cent in 2011
– Calgary Herald June 08, 2012
- Local businessman joining trip to Beijing
– The High River Times June 01, 2012
- Western Canada Land Values
- Western Investor April, 2012
1,246-acre Ranch Property South of Calgary